Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 4....Is it nap time yet?

Day 3 and 4 are always the hardest to get through.  The week does feel like its flying by, but really I got home today and just wanted silence.  Don't get me wrong the kids were great today.  I had one incident of a child scowling at me.

Me:  Do you think that look is telling me something?
Boy: (Just a deeper scowl)
Me:  Ha!  All that tells me is that I am doing my job.
Boy:  (Surprised look, like really me giving you the evil eye isn't affecting you?)
Me:  I love my job. (evil grin and all)
Boy:  Started laughing. 

 Silly boy.  Sticks and stones can break my bones and words are potentially harmful but a look....Please..I earned that look and am proud to say that if you are mad at me after you were acting out and I called you on it,  I have officially done my job. 

Other than that we had one licking incident which I am very pleased to say was not my child!  Whoo Hoo!  The day was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment