Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Smells like meatloaf???

Getting ready to go to the park this morning I hear Zach start to gag.  I don't usually want to know what the children are gaging about I just want them to throw up in the appropriate place.  But for my own curiosity's sake I asked what was wrong.

The garage smells like something died!

Me:  Is the cat dead then?

NOOOOOO, he's alive and begging for food!  I think its his butt.

Me:  Nasty.  (I was kind of hoping the cat would be dead, for you animal lovers the cat is 16.  He is disgusting and he has potty issues.  Like he poops all over the garage even with a lovely litter box.)

Corbin then chimes in with "I think it smells like meatloaf.  Disgusting!"

As I am listening to this exchange between my children trying not to laugh my self to the floor of the garage (eeeewwwwwwww!!!)  I text my friend who texts me back with "make sure he's not holding a fork"  EEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Zach:  No he sells like something died in his butt!  That's even more disgusting!!!!

So begins our day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment