Monday, April 23, 2012

Reminder to self, don't ask what's next.

Oh its been a very long day in our little household.  One that I would like to put in the burn pile and forget ever happened.  But really is that going to happen?  No.  Why?  Because I am blogging about it!

Our day started out so exciting!  We were heading to the courthouse to watch as our dear friends got to adopt their beautiful baby girl!  We love her!  So as I get my children up and tell them to get dressed "we're going to the adoption!"  Adam appears with something in his mouth.....

Adam, whats in your mouth?  Out of his mouth flying at me with all the spit and thrust he can muster to add to it is a bouncy ball. 

Adam, DON'T put balls in your mouth.  (giggle for the naughtiness that runs through my brain and yours the second you read that)  And DON'T spit balls at me!  (seriously this is how the day is going to be?  Yup.)

Through out our day we dealt with various forms of not listening, gripping about having to actually do some form of education, and throwing things at my head to which my response at one point was (while parked next to a grassy area) to throw the toy out the window.  (They will never question that one again.  :-))

The best parts of our day were the adoption and horseback riding.  (Thank God for hippo therapy!)

To end our day my littlest monster, for that is what they have become by the end of this day, has a problem (look away now if you are squeamish) with his intestine not wanting to stay inside of his body.  To which we respond with a shower and other things before going to the ER.  During the shower my number 2 monster freaked out at what was coming out of number 3 monsters bottom.  So when the intestinal issue corrected itself 15 minutes later number 3 came running out of the bedroom screaming....

Corbin look!!!  Look I all better now!!!!  LOOOOOKKKK!!!! As he is kindly baring his butt and bending over in what can only be a full moon of great proportions for his brother to view that he indeed was all better.  Adam, stop showing your brother your butt!

With that I bid you good night.  Put a fork in me I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say to this one, is..... Wow!
    I'd need more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep a night if I was you!

    ReplyDelete