Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 17th!!!! Taxes are done!!!!

Tax Season is OVER!!!!!  I know 2 days later than the normal April 15th deadline.  The IRS gave tax payers the gift of two extra days this year due to April 15th landing on a Sunday and a holiday in Washington yesterday.  I have to give many thanks to my head minion for all her help keeping me up late, making me laugh, therapy sessions and all the admin work she did for me.  You are an Angel in my life and I am forever grateful! 

Now that tax season is over I will have more time to post the entertaining things that happen almost everyday, sometimes multiple times a day.  I was informed by a dear friend that my life was like a sitcom, and my other friend said she would watch.  I'm not sure if this is good or bad but it entertains me to make them laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment