Sunday, December 2, 2012

There can be accidents on Wednesdays....Or Thursdays

Sitting in my office with a client the door opens and in pops Corbin's cute little face.

Mom?

Yes love, I'm working right now please ask your brother for help.

Mom, accidents can happen on Wednesdays.

What did you do?

Client: Its Thursday.

Well they can happen on Wednesdays ........or Thursdays.

WHAT DID YOU DO????
He hands me a plastic piece.  What this piece of plastic belongs to I have no idea. Then he runs out and over his shoulder he says again:

Sorry mom, accidents do happen on Wednesdays or Thursdays.

That kid is going to be the end of me someday.  I'm going to die laughing.  Fortunately I have very understanding clients who don't think much about my kids walking in my office while I'm working.  He had her in tears laughing too.  Silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment