Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I am not the only one who has to say strange things to their kids.

Over the last few days I have received a few text messages reminding me that girls can be just as bad as boys and I am not the only mom who has to say ridiculous things to my children.

For example I got a text from one of my dear friends the other day that went like this:

F: Blog this:
 Daughter 2 says to Daughter 1: Can I pick your scab?
D1: No! If you do I will squeeze your nipple!
F: Do not pick any ones scabs or squeeze any ones nipples!

Easier for me to blog and save the innocent and expose that hysterical conversation.  Really who picks other scabs!  I will just be grateful Corbin wasn't in the car with them or he would be trying to pick the scab from the burn I sustained while baking cookies. 

Example 2:

Daughter 3 says to another friend:
"I'm gunna color Elmo's balls pink"

(Elmo is playing with marbles.)

So I will be thankful that I am not alone, that I can blog to let out others conversations and give everyone a good giggle and I will keep looking for the laughter in everyday occurrence's.  The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it.  You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache!

No comments:

Post a Comment