Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mom...You look like an Elf.

This is what I get for trying to help someone out.  I took my mom to go get her base make up color changed...Well I told her we were going to get mine changed which I did too but that's besides the fact.  So, I got the whole make up thing done. When I got home the boys dad was at the house watching them and he looked at me funny, apparently deciding that it was a better choice to keep his mouth shut than to say anything....Good choice.  Then the almost twelve year old arrived home from Roseville Theater Arts Academy (like the plug for our favorite theater company?  Wait till you see the one for our karate studio (Marinoble's Granite Bay) your gonna love it!) and he looked at me for a few seconds:

Mom?

Yes Zach.

What did you do to your face?

What do you mean? I just have make up on.

Then his dad chimed in with "Yeah, I thought that looked like a lot of make up for you.  You don't need that much." (Oh did he save his silly self from a wrath by adding that last line.)

No, mom (laughing) you look like an elf!

Whatever!

Here's the picture he took....You judge....am I me or am I an elf...Brings up the Muppet's movie song to me "Am I a man or am I a Muppet."  Okay, I know I think I have watched that movie one too many times since its been on Stars on demand for the last month.

Oh and don't judge my by my crazy refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment