Thursday, May 31, 2012

Math with eggs can get messy!

 My lovely friend brought me Starbucks this morning.  Cause she loves me and knew it was going to be a long day of work and school for me.  So sweet.  As we were sitting having coffee and chatting Corbin my sleep giggler decided he to do some math. 

C:  Nine minus two equals seven!

Z:  Corbin!  What are you doing?

C:  Math. (As he is removing the eggs from the container and putting them on the kitchen table.)

Z:  Math with eggs might get a little messy!

C:  I'm hungry and I'm doing math.

Me:  I guess you want eggs for breakfast.

Apparently he was hungry enough to get the eggs out of the refrigerator while I wasn't looking and count how many eggs he wanted to eat and how many were left.  I'm so glad my mom had them the rest of the morning.  Hee Hee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment