Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ms. Flamik I made a bet with my friend

Driving over to our weekly co-op today we had an extra child with us.  He happens to be one of my favorites.  I have a few but this one makes me laugh hard every time he comes over.  So sweet and a little evil. 

Ms. Flamik....

Yes?

Zach's birthday is on the day that the world is supposed to end.

Yes.  Yes it is.

So what are we going to do to celebrate Zach's birthday if we aren't all here?

I guess we will have to start the party the day before.

That's cool!  Then there was a moment for contemplation.......Ms. Flamik  I made a bet with my friend.

Really?  What was that love?

I bet him ten dollars that the world wouldn't end on the 21st.  He's kind of dull.....See if we don't die on the 21st then he owes me $10.00.  If we do die on the 21st, well we will be dead so he won't get $10.00.

Zach:  That's like Heads I win Tails you loose.  That's awesome.....He fell for that? 

Yup.

At this point I can't stop laughing.  It takes some serious thinkers to put that together at this age. 

No comments:

Post a Comment