Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sleep giggling leads to morning mayhem

Six o'clock in the morning......I hear giggling......I hate that there are two 6 o'clocks and one of them occurs in the morning. I try to block that fact as often as possible.  Why is there giggling in the boys room?  Must get up and look, I don't want to get out of my warm bed to find out why there is giggling this early.  It will be nothing but trouble, I know.  So I get my warm self out of bed, put my warm feet on the cold floor and go investigate.  What do I find?  Corbin giggling in his sleep.  Oh, this does not bode well for the day.  Cute yes.  I know that if he is giggling in his sleep he is plotting against me already.  Hee Hee, I guess he's plotting against my mother who is watching him today.....

An hour and a half later I hear rummaging in the kitchen. (Oh yes, I went back to my warm bed.  That floor was cold!)  Its time to get up anyway.... 

Me:  Corbin.....What are you doing?

C:  Eating.

Me:  You are having Doritos for breakfast?

C:  No mom.  I'm having Doritos for a snack.


Welcome to my day.  I dare not ask, "What else could happen."  Because I know the screw up fairy will appear and show me how good I have had it till now.  Stay away fairy....Stay away!

No comments:

Post a Comment