Wednesday, March 7, 2012

But the Powdered Sugar is so Yummy

Making breakfast for the kidlets this morning.  I had two extras.  The request was I make doughnuts. 
(Corbin begged for a doughnut maker back in January and he never wants anything so I bought it for him with Kohls cash.)  So I make buttermilk doughnut's with powdered sugar.

I am making doughnuts and I hear this:

"Corbin!  Stop licking my plate!"

I turn around to find Corbin licking his brothers plate. 

"But its so yummy."

"Corbin don't lick your brothers plate."

"Okay mom."

He proceeds to lick one of the friends plates.

"Corbin!  Don't lick other peoples plates!!!"

Why do I have to be so specific?  Really Don't lick any one's plate!  EVER!!!  Sigh.  This is the second time I have had to say this in the last month.

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are going to be so funny! Like "look me in the eye" or "running with scissors"but with children.

    ReplyDelete