Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Elf on the Shelf is a little too happy this year.

The children woke up to day 2 of the Elf on the Shelf.  Usually the Elf cannot get off his skinny little butt and change his location.  This year the little Elf has decided not only to move but to take liberties with the kids computers and Diego's phone.  I received the following text message:

Good Elf:  I hope you don't mind but you looked like you were having fun playing this game that I thought I would try it out.  Mine craft is really fun. Ps.....I had to borrow Diego's phone.  Hope he doesn't mind. :-) "Good Elf"


The Selfie that came with the text message.
The expression on Adams face was priceless.  Corbin walked into the room the elf was hiding, looked at the Elf and said "really? Really?"  The kids then went to church where Adam told everyone he could about the silly elf in our house.  They then went to their dads. I was surprised to see the Elf move again even when the kids were gone.  I think the Elf may have a drinking problem.  

No comments:

Post a Comment