Monday, December 30, 2013

Getting older.....

Happy Birthday to me.....I can't complain too much about my day so far.  I was awakened at 3:00 this morning with Corbin screaming that his ear hurt.  After getting him handled until the doctor could see him I went back to bed.  The next time I woke up I received a card and coffee in bed. To my chagrin the card came with instructions, you open it, it sings to you, then you have to blow out the candles.  It took me three try's to blow them out.  In my defense I do have a cold, though I'm not sure that is much of a defense.

Went to the doctors for Corbin, got some Starbucks and got to sit and lounge for a little bit while my mom took the boys shopping. When they got home from shopping I got the biggest hug from Corbin.

C:  Mom you remember when you were younger?

Me:  That was yesterday.

C:  Yeah...It's your birthday...I'm so sorry.

Me:  For what?

C:  Your old now. I love you.

Well there you have it.  I'm old.  Nothing like kids to tell you how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment