Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A text I never thought I would receive....I almost shot my drink out of my nose.

One of my dear friends sent me a text last night that had me laughing so hard I couldn't even relay the message to Diego. I had to give him my phone so he could read it. I'm pretty sure when he looks at me shakes his head and goes in the other room he is really laughing with me in his own way. At least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself.
 
This is what I received :
 
Tell me, what do you do when someone floats a shark when you're playing in the tub?  Scream?  Get out with extreme urgency?  Quickly push it away? 
 
(Since the text came in pieces at this point I'm trying to figure out what "floating a shark" is.)
 
Why no!  You rub it all over yourself!  And the tub and whatever other toys you can reach.  Why I found some on the lips ... I'm trying not to imagine. *creepy chills*
 
Me: (Oh my!  I think I figured it out now! ) You have got to be kidding me!
 
Nope.
 
Me:  That my friend is just nasty. I will keep the names of the innocent out but I am so blogging this, never thought you would have to say or clean that up. 
 
I am very grateful that to date I have not yet had to say to my children "do not play with sharks in the bathtub."

No comments:

Post a Comment