Tuesday, June 19, 2012

An icy morning

I woke up this morning with two extra boys in my house.  When we have big sleepovers I always know two things one, I'm going to hear something that will make me laugh and two I'm going to have to make a bigger breakfast than normal. 

Morning.

Ms. Flamik

Yes love?

When I woke up this morning I saw Corbin putting ice on Zach's head.

Really? (Where does he get this stuff?  Really?  Why is he putting ice on his brothers head? I hope I'm not next to wake up that way....That won't be a pretty day.)

Yeah. 

Did he tell you why........?

He said he didn't want the ice anymore.

Corbin....

Yes.

Don't put ice on your brothers head to wake him up.

Okay mom. (You know I should have made that a broader statement to avoid having others woken with the same tender loving care.)

No comments:

Post a Comment