Thursday, April 5, 2018

The search

This is the email I sent my realtor....

I am going to be house shopping and selling houses this year. Looks like I need something with a mother in law sweet, cottage out back and even better both…..I may be moving my mother and my grandmother in with me. I think my budget jumped but really would like to stay under the original amount I told you if possible. My house, my mom’s house and probably my grandmother’s house will go on the market (though I think she will want my uncle to sell it)  Lots of work to be done after tax season. If you hear of anything can you let me know? 

My realtor sent me a link on the MLS and I started shopping, sending my mom links to houses and finally setting up some time to look at said houses. 



Almost a month after we started looking online my grandmother informed me that if we didn't hurry up she would want to move into temporary care facility until we found the right house so the search was on for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment