Thursday, April 5, 2018

Living with a Saint...Sometimes...

After the conversation with my mother. I called my dear, sweet, loving, patient, saint of a husband. This man has already taken on kids that aren't his some who have special needs and a crazy woman.

"Hi love! So I just left my grandmothers."

"How was she?"

"Good......"

"What???"

"So........how would you feel if we looked for a house that would fit her and my mom.....?????"

"Okay." (What is wrong with this man? Why doesn't he run? I would have run. I tell him to run all the time but he stays.)

"Okay....you sure? You know you are damning yourself to a life with 3 strong willed women under one roof and the kids?"

"I love you. Let me know when you find something."

RUN MAN RUN!!!!!!!! It is one thing for me to gladly anticipate living with my family members...Its a whole other thing for someone else to live with my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment