Thursday, April 5, 2018

A wrinkle in the plan

After looking at houses for over a month my mom and I went down to visit some friends.

It appeared that they were going to lose their home and that maybe if we got a house with property they could get a trailer and park it there.

At this point my honey lost it. "Ummm so now we get your mom, your grandmother, your mom's best friend, and your oldest childhood friend who is in a wheelchair? "

"Well jeez when you put it like that it sounds like a lot!"

It didn't strike me as strange or weird to open my home to people who may need a little extra help. Its what you do for family.

I am pretty sure the realtor was ready to kill me at the prospect of changing our parameters of what we wanted again. We had already looked at over 30 homes and hadn't found what we wanted. God bless that woman for putting up with me and crazy....or crazy and my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment