Monday, August 19, 2013

Why do I take them to the movies?

We went to see the new Percy Jackson movie with a group of our friends and my mother.  Towards the end of the movie one of the characters appears to be dead.  From behind me I hear Adam.

"She's dead. Grandmother, she's dead.  I can tell."  This said with total nonchalance, like he sees dead bodies on a daily basis.

My friend leans over and says, "Yeah, he's yours."  Shut up!

Then there is Corbin.  He didn't want to go to the movie and let us know often that he wanted to go home. He spent most of the movie in my friends lap with ear plugs and a blanket wrapped around him.  Tonight he says,

"I want to go see Percy Jackson again!" 

Really?

"Yeah!  It was awesome!"

Sigh, well maybe this time he will actually watch the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment