Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Nutritional Dinner?

The other day I was working with a friend and client on her taxes.  It was taking a little longer than usual, mostly because she is my friend and there is lots of catch up talking to be done.  The kids were getting hungry and restless and we weren't done.  This is the point where my friend issues the cooking challenge to her oldest son and mine.

"Boys create a nutritional dinner for the family.  You can only use stuff in the house and you have to make it a balanced meal.  This is your challenge."

Adam looks up at her and says "No doughnuts then, huh."

"No, no doughnuts."

That kid kills me, at 5 he knows that doughnuts are not health food. One point for me! Though I have just been informed by my oldest child that I don't get points for nutritional stuff....Only killing things.  SO that means I get extra points for killing all the sea monkeys that hatched and then promptly died.  Wooo Hooo!  I think I get like 30 for that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment