Monday, March 25, 2013

My Little Pony VS. Hello Kitty....

This afternoon was very quiet.  Two of the three boys went fishing with their dad.  Zach declined fishing for the opportunity of having some time with friends. (What teenager or preteen wants to hang with their parents anyway right?)  I did drag him to lunch with me and made him spend some quality time with me.  I found that my child that now refers to me as the ring leader of the "crazy club". (It started out as the psycho club but we had to discuss the meaning of psycho and he decided I was just crazy not psycho.)  Only the cool moms are in "club crazy".  Or that's what he told me to pacify my for calling me psycho and so that I would still pick up his friend.

The silence in the house was interrupted by screeches and screaming from two teenage boys.  I left my office to investigate and as I enter the living room I see on the TV, Hello Kitty and My Little Pony ripping each other apart. 

Is that really My Little Pony and Hello Kitty?

Boys:  Yeah isn't that cool!  They are ripping each others arms off.

Lovely.

Boy:  Yeah this game is really popular now.

Is that due to the immense Bronie and Pony population that seems to be forming.

Boys:  Yes, yes it is.

Seriously, those people are disturbed. 

Boy:  Zach ripped my arms and legs off and now we can't even fight anymore!  That's just awesome.

I'm going back to my office.  You two are scaring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment