Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Me know how to ignore my brother!

Corbin....That boy that boy.  Some days he can be my biggest challenge.  Today was one of those days.  He and his brothers kept fighting and annoying each other.  I felt like I needed to separate them all into their own velcro corners.  Mind, I don't have velcro corners in the house yet but they along with the suits for each of the children are a dream of mine.  Just stick them there for a nice long time out.  They can climb the walls and I can have a peaceful moment....Maybe... Okay not likely but like I said its a dream. 

Z:  Mom!  Corbin is driving us all crazy!

Me:  Okay, I will do my best to make him stop.

The long conversation with my C man ensues.  The results less than stellar.

Z: He's still doing it!

Me:  I don't know what to say.  Just ignore him.

Z:  Okay.

A:  Me know how to ignore him mommy! 

Me:  Really?

A:  Yeah.....Corbin! Corbin!  Boo, boo, boo, boo, boo, boo, boo, boo, boo!  Annoy, annoy, annoy, annoy.  See!

Me:  (laughing)  No honey that's annoy not ignore.

A:  It works too.  Makes him go away.

All I can do is shake my head.  Whatever works for you babe and doesn't get you hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment