Wednesday, November 19, 2014

You all need showers!

I picked Zach and his friends up from instructor training tonight. Most Friday's I let my friend pick them up and just keep Zach. She lives closer and well by Friday night I am just tired of driving to karate.

Three sweaty, stinky teenage boys and the two little boys pile in the van and we start to head home. About 5 minutes into the trip I hear the littlest giggling and then the smell begins.

Me: Oh my word! That smell is awful! You will all take showers when we get home.

Kid 1: Um that happens to be Adams feet.

Me: Good lord child put your shoes back on now! It smells like something died in here!

Kid 1: He didn't have his shoes on at all he just took off his socks.

(Adam giggling like  a little fiend) Hee hee!

Me: Adam! Put your socks on! (At this point Zach and I have both rolled our windows down and he is leaning out the window like a dog. To be honest I wished I could too. My eyes were watering.)

Adam: Okay

The smell starts to dissipate. Then it begins again!

Adam! Put your socks on!

Kid 1: Its not Adam its Corbin this time!

Me: Corbin! Put your shoes back on!!!!

C: That was my left foot! HA HA HA HA!

Me: Put that shoe back on and don't take the right one off!!!!

Kid 1: Don't lick your feet.

Me: He is licking his foot! Gross you can get sick that way! Stop licking your feet!!!!

Z: You can't get sick that way.

Me: You have got to be kidding me! Yes you can!!!

Kid 1: Now he's just sniffing his feet!

Me: Stop sniffing your feet. They smell bad put YOUR SHOES ON!!!!!

Kid 1: You don't have to sniff me now! Gross don't do that!

Me: What now?

Kid 1: He just licked his hand and smacked me in the face with it.

Me: Okay Corbin, do not sniff your friends, and do NOT lick your hand and touch peoples faces! You could get them sick!

C: I can....Oh I'm sorry!

Me: Zach! Get your head back in the window its not...Gag that bad!

Here I thought the teenagers smelled bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment