Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Do not lick your brothers feet!

Riding home from Easter at my moms I made the discovery that 60 plus people and an unlimited amount of sugar is really a bad idea for my

Z: Mom! Tell Corbin to stop hitting us!

Me: Corbin stop hitting your brothers or you won't have soda ever again!

A few moment later I hear from the back "stop that!"

Z: Mom, tell him to stop trying to lick us too!  He is trying to lick Adams filthy feet!

Now the feet were completely dark brown and disgusting and I have Diego's mom and sister in the car. Welcome to our family!  We love you!

Me: Corbin!  Do not lick your brothers feet!  Or for that matter any other body part!  No licking people in general! (Is that specific enough, I can only hope!) It will make you sick! Do you want to get sick?

C: No. (giggle, giggle)

Me: NO more sugar for you today!

I was relaying this story to one of the ladies at the therapy place today:

"Oh licking is quite common with boys in general. I had to tell my boys not to lick things."

Me: did you ever have to tell them not to lick dirty feet?

"Um, no I can say I have never uttered the words, do not lick your brothers feet, you have me beat there."

Me: I hate winning these kinds of things.

Amendment:

I was reminded that the conversation took another turn:

Z: Corbin! Get your hands out of my pockets and my pants!

Me: Corbin! DO NOT STICK YOUR HANDS IN YOUR BROTHERS PANTS!!!! OR ANYONE ELSE'S FOR THAT MATTER!

I'm tired and think I block parts of conversations just to protect my sleep little brain.


No comments:

Post a Comment