Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Fire in the kitchen.....and other mishaps over the last week

To: DH

Had a moment to think of how grateful I would be if my dear husband would install a fire alarm near the kitchen. Especially since no one alerted me that the kitchen had been on fire. My first indication that there had been a fire was when I started cleaning the stove and found ash and soot all over the place.

From DH

Giggle...I will


To: BFF

This morning I wake up to glass shattering. I got up and got my robe and told the dog "come on and let's go see what they broke now." I find my mother and grandmother trying to clean up a large vase that had fallen on the tile floor. Amusing to watch the two blind mice trying to clean up the glass. More amusing when they tried to take the vacuum from me,
"why do you want it?"
"So I can clean."
"Can you see the glass?"
"No."
"No vacuum for you!"
Just another day.

BFF: Life on the edge.

Yup

Get it? Glass breaking, edges  Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment