Saturday, May 19, 2018

We Found it! Now how long should it take to get a loan!!!!

April

After months of searching, having allergic reactions to properties, watching my mom fall down one set of stairs into a wall, and looking at so many properties our realtor told us we had finally reached her most looked at houses clients we found a house.

It wasn't perfect but close to. It has an office, a two room suite with a bathroom downstairs, and a casita outside for my mom, a room for each of the kids and a master bedroom we can hide in when all hell breaks loose down stairs.

The house had just fallen out of escrow and we were able to buy it for that price.

We were qualified for our loan so this part should have been easy.  As my grandmother says, "Nothing is easy."  I will never use that loan person or company again. Good lord they almost asked for my ex husbands mothers birth certificate. Not that extreme but they did ask for his tax returns.

10 days late, and after saying I would give them the dog we finally got our new house.....Let the adventures begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment