Friday, February 9, 2018

Life according to Mr. C, a Les Schwab commercial

Woo hoo!!! Fast food frenzy day!!!!

The day the kids get to go with 25 other kids to a bunch of junk food places and eat whatever they want for 2 hours.

I happily allow the two oldest children to walk around with their friends without too much supervision so I can hang out with my friends for a bit and have some adult time.

Tonight when I got home I was looking at the Instagram posts and low and behold there is a picture of my middle son in a freaking shopping cart, making a goofy face. Oh hello kitty why??????

I call said child to our bedroom for a little powwow about stupid photos and them showing up on social media.

Me: Why did you put yourself in the shopping cart?

C: Because my friend told me to so he could take a funny photo.

Me & Hubby: Seriously, you need to make better choices. You cannot let other people dictate to you what you should or should not do. You need to make choices that keep you and other safe.

C: You mean like Les Schwab tires, doing the right thing matters.

Making sure I didn't make eye contact with my husband and trying to keep my face without expression, "Yes, C, doing the right thing matters, I love you, go get ready for bed."

C leaves the room and my dh says "did we just spend 20 minutes of our lives trying to instill the if your friend jumps off a bridge should you theory into the child to be quoted a tire commercial?"

Me: (While snorting with laughter) Yup, he needs to be their spokesperson.

No comments:

Post a Comment